Here I am, the first day after my 28th birthday, finally ready to join the cult of bloggers. I have been thinking about joining for some time now but just didn't truly feel that I had something to contribute. I also feel somewhat insecure about some/all of the components components of writing: punctuation, sentence structure, expression and of course the most dreaded..... criticism from others.
I am throwing all of that away.... into Valley wind with the all the plastic bags, lawn chairs and roofing shingles. I am going to allow the violent gusts become more of a positive part of my life..... Rather than wishing I could throat punch it for not letting me stand up-right while walking from my car through the parking lot to a desired building entrance.
Possible plan of attack for this here blog:
1. Family Stories
2. Dance
3. Photography
4. Biology
5. Philosiphizy-- digging deep for some really good theories
I am not going to try to be perfect here...Run on sentences, "clever" (hopefully) made up words and funny (to me) stories will be... here.
Well okay, great its all out now. The real work of following through is the true challenge.
Just the first of the anticipated many of its kind.
~Libby of the Valley
Ummm... food and wine too?
ReplyDeleteHave Gabe of the Valley add some his stories too.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading....I love delving into the mind of Libby!!!
ReplyDelete