Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 8. Bad Habit

Welcome to Road Block Central.

So I had to push my way through this one. A couple days late. I have many bad habits but instead of taking pictures of them I would really rather forget them and deny that they are even bad habits. I guess I like to think that there are reasons for all my habits and none of them are truly bad enough to document.  Make sense doesn't it? No not really.

Alright so here it is my bad habit. Cookies. Yes cookies. I would eat cookies for each meal if I could. Any kind of cookie really. I am not judgmental when comes to this. They just need to taste good with some black coffee.  In fact this habit got so extreme that back in college when I first started dating my husband, he put on a low-key intervention for this .... cookie addiction. The compromise... I would have a day ( I could choose) that I was able to eat any cookie I wanted, Big or small, iced or plain, for breakfast or for dinner. I agreed. Cookie Monday was created. Cookie Monday got me through Under Grad AND Graduate school.

Now, I am not going to say that I was always honest...I freely admit I had a cookie week here and there ... but I would give myself a good slap and would try to get back on my Cookie Monday schedule.


Okay so I am not in Grad school anymore. My college years are over. My cookie addiction is back in a big way.  I am having ginger snaps for breakfast.


Maybe I need another sit down.
 ~ Libby of The Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment